Every once in awhile it hits me how far I've come in such a short period of time. I've ended a relationship that has run its course, I've moved, I've sent my baby off to school, I've finished subbing for the maternity leave, and now I've arrived at the place where I can enjoy every minute of the hard work up to this point.
Little man has adapted incredibly well. He seems happier to me than I've ever seen him. Anyone that knows little man knows that he has always been a VERY happy child. He loves our new place and I'm loving every single moment that I have with him. I feel such peace all over my entire being, I feel the same peace in him. I'm so grateful for the strength to have gotten us here.
Life is good. Some many great moments. I thought I was gonna melt today when little man asked me if I wanted to come dance with him. Then he asked if we could dance with Buddha. He wore me out and I enjoyed every second of it, those are the moments that make life meaningful. Those are the moments that remind me why it was important to finally choose to create my own happiness.
That last picture of him cracks me UP! Too cute and I'm so glad to hear he's happy...Oh and you too!! ;)
ReplyDelete