May 6, 2010

Lazy Days And Love

Today was an absolutely AMAZING day!!!  I stayed in my nightgown (without even putting on a bra) until around 3pm when it was time for me to get dressed.....to run.  Little man and I spent the entire day listening to the Van Morrison station on Pandora.  We danced some, we watched Bot (the man of  our house aka Roomba) clean around us, played trucks and read, read, and read some more.  I've missed my books SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

I'm currently inhaling Messages From The Masters by Brian Weiss, M.D. and I'm loving it!  I'm trying not to highlight the entire thing but one of my favorite things I read today was:

The two did not meet again by accident or by coincidence.  Destiny delicately dictated the rediscovery of their love.  Before they were born again into their present-day bodies, they had already agreed to meet at a certain time in their lives.  They would meet, they would "recognize" each other at some deeper level as soul companions through time, and then they would have to make decisions about the future of their relationship in this incarnation.  Would their egos, their logical minds, enculturated by family and society, interfere with the awareness of their hearts, an awareness stirred by the reunion with a soulmate?  Or would their  hearts prevail, overriding the obstacles of the conscious mind?

Well my friends, this here heart is going to prevail.  I've been given a second chance at the best thing that ever happened to me.  I've been given a chance to live my life with a man that makes my entire body vibrate when I'm near him.  The same man that the lovely Staci Wells told me was my husband in a past life.  Reading what I have been reading today I get to be reminded.  The things I have finally been brave enough to face, are reaping rewards that I have never even dreamt of.  I've dreamt of sharing my life with him since we first met, I never stopped dreaming that.  At a point however I thought it would never be anything more than a dream.

I'm just so grateful for everything that I have.  A chance with a man that makes me feel alive, amazing friends, family, a beautiful place to live that already feels like home.  I'm so incredibly happy.  It is amazing how good it feels when you follow your heart AND find yourself in the process.

2 comments:

  1. Just. SO. Happy!! for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love! You are a huge part of my happiness, hope you realize and know that!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete