On Friday I received a special package from Mr. Leo. In the package was a hand written note that my super sentimental self wanted to keep and cherish forever. I folded the note up and put it away in a place where no one but me would ever find it.
On this particular day I was having a rough time accepting my decision to keep my feelings about Mr. Leo from Mr. Aries. Although the decision that Mr. Aries and I are making to separate is not based on my feelings for Mr. Leo, my attempt to fully live my truth feels like it is falling short when it comes to keeping this bit of information to myself.
I've been listening to a really beautiful audiobook, You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay. It has been really uplifting and inspirational.
In one part of the book Louise is talking about how forgiveness is essential to our own healing and that we must release the past and forgive everyone. She goes on to say that we do not have to know HOW to forgive. All we need to do is to be WILLING to forgive. The Universe will take care of the hows.
I decided I was going to try a little experiment with this and make an affirmation in regard to my current situation. I affirmed to the universe that "I am WILLING to be completely honest." I didn't know how or if I even should bring up the issue of my feelings for Mr. Leo with Mr. Aries. I decided I would trust that the universe would take care of the hows and as long as I keep living my truth it will all fall into place.
On Saturday, little man and I headed out for a visit with Alli. We spent the afternoon visiting, playing, eating and sharing mimosas among the grown ups. It was a beautiful afternoon that eventually had to come to an end when little man was in desperate need of a nap.
When we got home the first thing I noticed was Mr. Aries mood. He was clearly upset but wouldn't tell me what was wrong. About 10 minutes later Mr. Aries walked up to me and handed me Mr. Leo's note. I couldn't believe it and I'm pretty sure my heart stopped beating for a moment. In the next moment I took a deep breath and knew that I had made an affirmation that I was willing to be completely honest and the time for that was now. We talked and discovered that while Mr. Aries is in no way happy about the situation he has accepted it. He said he feels as if he has closure and that he truly wants me to be happy and live my life the way I feel is right for me. I told him how much I love and appreciate him along with how this connection that Mr. Leo and I have is something that just can't be denied.
As the day went on you could clearly see the joy that both of us were feeling. I was blown away with gratitude for the way the universe totally supports us in every thought we choose to think and believe.
I have no idea what the future holds but I know my thoughts about the future are all going to be positive. This little experience has without a doubt proven to me, you get exactly what you ask for.
3 months ago
I'm happy you're feeling joy and supported by the Universe :). I hope it stays with you for a long, long time!
ReplyDeleteI'm just blown away at how well he's taken things and glad that it's made it easier for you to take the path you know you're meant for.
ReplyDeleteDiane and Shanna, thank you both so much for you kind words!!!! I'm hoping to never let go of what I know in my soul to be what is right for me. I just wish I could do it without hurting anyone else in the process....
ReplyDelete