June 18, 2010

You set me on my way

I could see in my minds eye the two of you standing in the doorway. I have an overwhelming feeling of gratitude. We all planned to be here. We all chose this experience. Life is very short really, it really is just about love.


I have so much gratitude for the role in my life that Brandon agreed to play for me. He lead me back to myself, to my Higher Self. The experiences he has allowed me to have, the growth he has helped me achieve. I'm so incredibly grateful for it. He found a way to always make me feel safe and loved while simultaneously treating me in a way that forced me to question everything. To question what was really important to me. To face all my fears, to quit hiding, to search for the meaning of life for me. To realize life can feel really long and painful if you are unhappy. And finally to understand I am the one and only person that can create happiness for myself.


And then there is you. You transport me to another plane. I know you are a precious gift to me now that I can fully appreciate what it is to love and be loved. I will always cherish and protect your love. Your love and presence literally raises the vibrational energy in my body. My soul recognized you the moment I laid eyes on you. I look at you and all I see is love. You are home for me. I see you in the doorway and I see my future, and it looks so incredibly bright. My being feels full of light and I see us so happy together. Knowing how blessed we are to have found each other and how brave we were to make the choices we needed to, to be together, forever and a day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you are a TRUE inspiration and I'm so grateful and privileged to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way about you Shanna. Your friendship is one I will always cherish and frankly I don't think I would have arrived at this point in my life with a smile on my face without it. That is the absolute truth!

    ReplyDelete