I have a strong desire to make a post today as I have a feeling it is the eve of the first day of the rest of my life. Tomorrow I have a reading that is going to provide me with insight into the big picture of my souls journey and how it relates to Mr. Aries and Mr. Leo.
I'm sitting here in the window watching an amazingly beautiful heavy snowfall, which here is incredibly rare. I can feel the incredible responsibility I have before me. The responsibility to follow on my path no matter how difficult or scary it may seem. I can feel the enormity of knowing that after I find out my agreements with other souls in my life, there is no going back. I'm so excited and curious and openly accepting of whatever adventure lies ahead.
And anytime my mind starts to tell me maybe I should worry, I want to remember this from Chakras for Beginners: A Guide to Balancing Your Chakra Energies by David Pond.
Worry as energy. It is a negative power. It is literally sending negative energy and wrapping others in our fears. An illustration might be helpful. What is the color of worry? Black? Grayish Green? Mucky brown? What is the tone, the sound of worry? A heavy minor tone? Imagine getting a canvas out ready to paint on. Now imagine playing the sounds of worry in the background to set the mood while getting the colors out that you associate with worry.
Imagine yourself painting a picture with these colors that capture the feelings of your worry. Imagine getting the picture framed and then wrapping the painting up as a gift. Imagine sending the painting to someone that you worry about with a note that says "This is my gift to you. Hang this painting somewhere where you can see it often, and when you look at it and capture the feelings of the painting, realize this is how I am holding you in my thoughts." What kind of gift is that? Would the person for whom you are worrying appreciate it as a gift?
The illustration is a wake-up call for those of you who were raised to believe that it is good to worry for those you love. Consider the quality of the energy that you are sending to your loved ones. Isn't this just like negative prayer? Instead of sending love, light and Divine Energy, you are sending dark, fear-based energy to the ones you love. Remember, if the power of prayer works, the power of worry works in a negative way. If the principle works, it works in both its positive and negative polarities. Take responsibility for the quality of energy you send to others.
And I'll just add it works just the same on worrying about yourself.............
3 months ago
You have such great book recommendations! I want to look for the Chakras for Beginners - this concept has always made me curious.
ReplyDeleteI just picked up another book too, balancing your chakras - haven't even opened it up yet but I'm excited about learning more. You can borrow from my library any time!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete